Review: The Skin Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #11) by Jeffery Deaver

I can always, and I mean always count on Mr. Deaver to kept me entertained for a few days.  His books always have the most amazing twists!

What I liked:  I love all the reoccurring characters in Mr. Deaver's books.  While Lincoln Rhyme is the focal point, the supporting characters more than add to my enjoyment.  Amelia is becoming almost as good as Rhyme in the discovery department.  Their minds compliment each other.

While this is only the 11th in the series, I've read many of Mr. Deaver's short stories and one particularly ties into The Skin Collector.  It was published in a book of short stories, I know you're wondering, but I can't say because it's a spoiler.  The Skin Collector can be read without having read the short story though.

I always try to pit my wits against Mr. Deaver in figuring out what's gonna happen and who the "bad" guy is and the reasons behind what's happening.  I have NEVER figured anything out completely.  I love that!  I think surely I have it this time and then "the twist" happens and I have to reevaluate everything.

I'm very selective in reading mysteries/thrillers and suspense novels but Mr. Deaver is on my automatic buy list.

What I didn't like:  I honestly can't think of a thing to write here......

Overall, an engrossing read.  Not my favorite but a typical edge of your seat Lincoln Rhyme novel!

You can purchase the e-book at Kobo for $14.99.  At B & N, the hardcover is $17.99 and the Nook book is $14.99.

Highly Recommend!!

Source: http://www.justtalkingbooks.com/blog/review-the-skin-collector-lincoln-rhyme-11-by-jeffery-deaver