Wild Justice: Number 3 in series: Nadia Stafford, Book 3

Wild Justice - Kelley Armstrong Oh yes!! The final installment in the Nadia Stafford series. Well worth waiting for.

What I liked: It seems like forever since I read the first two books in this series and enjoyed them so much. I got all I wanted in Wild Justice and then some. Jack has been my favorite character in this series and he's front and center with Nadia and the upheaval her life has become. Lots of secrets revealed and explained in a logical, creative way!! Ms Armstrong ties everything together and reveals so much about the characters that I couldn't put Wild Justice down. This series shows the versatility of Ms Armstrong as an author. She's not a one trick pony with her urban fantasy series. Women of the Otherworld is a great series and she writes good fascinating heroines. This series is different but with the same strong characters.

What I didn't like: The series ended. I will miss Nadia and the crew and especially Jack!

The prices for Wild Justice are reasonable for a best selling author. The Kindle version is $7.99 and the paperback is $8.48

Highly recommend!!