Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter)

Archangel's Legion - Nalini Singh A fantastic new addition to the Guild Hunter Series. It's all about Elena and Raphael in this installment.

What I liked: Each character in this novel and in the previous ones are so very carefully crafted. Ms Singh is a master at creating complex, sympathetic, hateful (the villains) and spine tingling characters. Yes, the novels are story driven but the characters make everything come alive. Each character is constantly evolving and always keeps you guessing. I enjoyed seeing a different side of Raphael and Caliane's relationship. Seeing Elena forging relationships will all the different people was a revelation into her role as the Consort/Hunter and overall the person she truly is. I love Bluebell but now I'm a bit in love with Sparkle. Ms Singh always keeps you guessing. I can't figure out where this series is going but I am loving the ride!
The highest compliment I can think to give an author is: I became lost in the story, the characters, the plot and the feelings in your novel. This is exactly what happened to me while reading Archangel's Legion. Kudos Ms Singh!

What I didn't like: Okay, this is pitiful but I missed the by play between Elena and Dmitri.

The prices (KIndle - $5.99 and paper back $7.19) had no bearing on whether I would buy Archangel's Legion. I wasn't going to miss it but it is very well priced for a best selling author of Ms Singh's status.

Highly Recommend!!